As you may know, we've launched our 2019 Planner over the past few months. We always talk about how we wanna be a lifestyle brand and promote positive energy. So! from now on we will have different topics relating on how to live a fruitful and wonderful life.😁
To kick start, we will be suggesting some easy and simple steps for you to remind yourself to achieve your goals.
“You spend your whole life suck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you’ll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present”
- Change your wallpaper to quotes or words that keep you motivated! And, remember to change it every month. This is crucial. If you don’t change it every month, you will just get used to it and forget about how important your goals are.
- Change the label name when you are setting your alarm. Your mind is the weakest when you are getting up in the morning. So type in some motivational word for yourself! (Mine is: GET UP LOSER)
- Break down into weekly goals. This is very important. If you don’t have an action plan, how on earth are you going to achieve it? A classic example: Read 4 books in a month. So your weekly goal will be finished one book. Easy right?
- Write memo paper and clear the useless memo paper every week. Write down your weekly goals on the memo paper and stick on your working place. Review it every week and throw away irrelevant ones.
- Get an ANORAK Planner. Yes this is an ad. But I really think it’s something good for you. Our planner includes everything to keep you motivated and on track. (Habit tracker, quotes, monthly reflection, book of answer and more…)
Okay. I’m just joking. It’s not necessary to get an ANORAK Planner, but just simply get a planner that you like. Treat it as your companion, write all your thoughts, to do list, goals and plans on it and come back to it everyday. It not only helps you to stay ahead of the game, it also helps you to relieve stress. TRUST ME.